Annandale on the Web
Promoting Annandale on the Internet since 1998
Aboriginal Australia |
References & Sources
Note:links and credits are also provided in the text
- Conversations and reminises
- Callers to 2BL-Brekky
- Australian War Memorial
- Leichhardt Library
- Language and Culture in Aboriginal Australia - Edited by Michael Walsh & Colin Yallop, Aboriginal Studies Press
- Leichhardt: on the margins of the City - Solling and Reynolds, Publisher Allen & Unwin
- A book of Balmain, Glebe & Annandale Walks - Joan Lawrence, Publisher Hale and Ironmonger
- Sydney since the twenties - Peter Spearritt - Hale and Ironmonger
- Taken for Granted, The Bushland of Sydney and its suburbs, Doug Benson & Jocelyn Howell, Kangaroo Press in association with the Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, 1990.
- Annandale - From model farm to "working man's suburb"
- Annandale School - Our History
- Native Plants of the Sydney District, An Identification Guide, Alan fairley and Philip Moore, Kangaroo Press in association with The Society for Growing Australian Plants - NSW Ltd, 1989. Reprinted 1995, ISBN:0864172613.
- Field Guide to Australian Birds, Michael Morcombe, Steve Parish Publishing, 2000, ISBN:187628210X.
- Marion Mahony Griffin's The Magic of America Online
- A pictorial history of Balmain to Glebe
By Joan Lawrence
- Library Hack 2011 - State Library of NSW
- Trove (National Library of Australia
- LEP 2000 Heritage
Heritage Registers & Reports
Archives and Libraries
This page www.ramin.com.au/annandale/storyrefs.shtml last updated 28 December 2011.