Annandale on the Web
Promoting Annandale on the Internet since 1998
11am-3pm Sunday 25 August 2013
White's Creek Valley, Annandale/Lilyfield
@DanielKogoy:.. .. ... Our Biodiversity Officer, Doug, planting native veg with kids..... ..... ....Beautiful weather for our Footprints Ecofestival. Thanks to our fantastic Events Manager, Costa! . .... . Whites Creek Community Garden is buzzing..What a perfect day for the #FootprintsClothingSwap!
Hakea Teradactils infiltrate 2013 Festival
Footprints Eco Festivals
See you in August 2014!
Getting to the Festival
- 370 or 470 Bus along Booth Street.
- 433 Bus from the Balmain Peninsula or Glebe travel along the Crescent.
- Numerous buses travel along Victoria Road and the ANZAC Bridge, if using these routes, jump off, at the western end of the the bridge and use the footbridge, then follow the footpath on the foreshore side of the Western Distributer to the Crescent.
- Buses along Parramatta Road.
- Light rail Rozelle Bay Stop or Lilyfield at the end of the line
- Cycle and get a free bike service!